Dr. Emad Tadros

In brief: CAUTION

Ocd meds are antidepressants.
Antidepressants by default are activating/stimulating meds. They will be an add on with stimulant use to cause you overstimulated agitated, restless, a. Also stimulants can stimulate propagate ocd.. Younxious, insomniac etc. You need to discuss this further with your md.

In brief: CAUTION

Ocd meds are antidepressants.
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: You are concerned

I've a feeling that you've asked a few questions about your rx combo ; dosage.
I can't = pharma knowledge of prescribers, but I do share your concerns ; think you'd benefit from a patient, full explanation from your dr. Those drugs both need to be introduced low ; increased up to the best dose, not to exceed the levels you are at. So, if it was done right - it may be fine. How are you doing?

In brief: You are concerned

Dr. Jonathan Jassey