Which is better for neuromas and fallen arches? Foot ortho or podiatrist?

Dr. Michael Wynn
Podiatry
In brief: Podiatrist/ Ortho
This discussion has been going on for many years.
....What you need to find out is who....Is treating the most of these conditions in your area.... And go see them....Experience is of the essence....

In brief: Podiatrist/ Ortho
Dr. Michael Wynn
Dr. Michael Wynn
Dr. David Laha
I would recommend seeing a Board Certified Foot Surgeon.
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry
In brief: Both
Both are well trained to care for your feet.
If you're like me and like to shop around, i'd compare them both to see how they treat you (or your friends). Generally, the training is comparable, but what makes a doctor stand out is how they treat you (not as a "condition", but as a person).

In brief: Both
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Have it evaluated.
See your primary physician and get the appropriate referrals.
Both a podiatrist and a foot and ankle orthopedist can help you out.

In brief: Have it evaluated.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Aaron Lewis
This is absolutely correct. Podiatrist deal with it in their everyday as well as Foot and Ankle Orthopedist. Regular Orthopedist can do it but they don't deal with that type of problem frequently.
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry
In brief: Your choice
What this decision ultimately comes down to, is who you are most comfortable with.
Use some general guidelines when selecting a physician: choose someone with comprehensive foot and ankle training and board certification and ask people you trust for recommendations to help guide you.

In brief: Your choice
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine