Can you still get the HPV vaccine after age 26 in united states? Turning 26 sunday....

In brief: Yes,but

You may actually benefit from the vaccine at any age beyond childhood.
However, the 20+years it took to develop the vaccine and the rigorous standards it had to meet before approval meant a significant development cost goes into each dose. Many insurance carriers will only cover the cost if given during the specified ages that are part of the fda approval ( up to 26). Check before you ask for it.

In brief: Yes,but

Dr. Robert Killian
I wholeheartedly agree and always recommend the HPV vaccine to all humans in my practice regardless of their age or their exposure history.
Dr. Jane Van Dis