Do I have a growth hormone deficiency if I'm tired every day?

Unlikely but possble. There are many causes of fatigue, growth hormone deficiency is an uncommon one.
Doubtful. Gh deficiendy is unusual. Many more common things cause daily tiredness. Lack of sleep (<8hrs) or poor quality sleep are very common, anemia, low thyroid, other metabolic abnormalities, adrenal fatigue, low hormones, and the list goes on. Go to the a4m. Com website doc locator and find a local functional medicine doc who can help you evaluate and treat this properly!