I am 17 and have drooping eyelids, is this normal? I look into the mirror and without lifting my eyebrows you can't see my eyelid on the right side.

Dr. Keimun Slaughter
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Depends.

You should seek consultation with a facial plastic surgeon to determine the nature of your issue.
This could be from excess eyelid skin (dermatochalasis) or from brow ptosis. You could also have unrecognized levator muscle dysfunction. Each of these require different treatment strategies and should be evaluated by a surgeon experienced in these procedures.

In brief: Depends.

Dr. Keimun Slaughter
Dr. Keimun Slaughter
Dr. Richard Carlin
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not normal

There is a reason for why your lids are drooping.
See an ophthalmologist for an evaluation and possible treatment.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Richard Carlin
Dr. Richard Carlin