I feel anxiety and fear of persons?

These types of . Symptoms can be treated. I would encourage a comprehensive evaluation by a psychiatrist or a clinical psychologist.
NEED PSCHIATRIC CONS. With your symptoms of anxiety and fear of persons i will suggest you cosult a psychiatrist for evaluation and treatment of your symptoms.