I shave my vagina, and i sometimes get pimples in my vagina lips , how can I get rid of them !? It's gross and it hurts when i pee, sometimes .

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Change Razor

Almost any one who works in the hygiene industry and i bet most of your girlfriends would all tell you the same thing: change your razor. Or change the method you use to remove unwanted hair. The razor you are using is dirty and is dull.
It is nicking the skin and then you are getting irritations or infections. Clean it up, change the plan and do better.

In brief: Change Razor

Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Std?

Could be herpes.
See your pmd to know what it is.

In brief: Std?

Could be herpes.
See your pmd to know what it is.
3 comments
Dr. Robert Killian
I completely, and 100% disagree with Dr. Shakov. This is in no way a description of herpes. Herpes is a cluster of blisters that has other concurrent and significant neurological symptoms.
Dr. Emil Shakov
Based on description and the fact location is on labia minora you cannot rule out std like herpes. It should be seen to be evaluated. I don't know of any "razor bumps" that would develop on the minora area which don't get shaved.
Dr. Jane Van Dis