How do I treat dry, red skin under my eyes?

In brief: What is the cause?

Depends on the cause.
If it is just dryness then a good facial moisturizer will help. If you are allergic to something then finding out to what is crucial for any treatment to be truly effective. You may need allergy testing. Seeing either an allergist or a dermatologist would be a good thing to consider.

In brief: What is the cause?

Depends on the cause.
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Eyelid dermatitis

Dermatitis of eyelid can be caused by different types of allergies and most frequently by eyelid contact dermatitis.
Causes include topical medication, cosmetics or even nail enamel or shampoo. Treatment is to stop the cause of the condition and to use topical cortisone like prescription cloderm.

In brief: Eyelid dermatitis

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher