Please help, severe knee pain, shaky when standing or trying to stand. Was at bedrest long time. Can I get strong?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Why the bed rest
Begin in water work with therapists wieghtassisted treadmill works people have madevit backto marathons-after brain stem strokes i doubt if your as bad off since you can communicate with computer.

In brief: Why the bed rest
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Evalaute, rehabilita
Need to know why you have knee pain.
The examination, imaging like x-ray, ultrasound, MRI and laboratory can help. If you have been at bedrest for a long time - consider very intensive physical therapy. You may have lost a lot of knee muscle tone like the quadriceps. I tell patients there is the "2 for" rule. For every day you are out, it will take 2 days to return. Get to work.

In brief: Evalaute, rehabilita
Need to know why you have knee pain.
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine