Husband started having diarrhea sunday morning. Cant seem to eat anything. Even brat diet. Feels fine otherwise. Pepto no longer working to stop it?

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Diarrhea

See your doctor for a stool culture to rule out abacterial cause for your diarrhea.
Be sure you drink electrolyte replacement fluids so you don't dehydrate in the meantime.

In brief: Diarrhea

Dr. Robert Killian
I think one day of diarrhea does not warrant a full fledged lab work up yet. I recommend good hydration, watching for other signs. Especially given this is the flu season and the Stomach flu is here.
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen

In brief: What happens Sat?

He must do something different on saturday.
Does he drink alcohol on saturday night? Take a good history of diet and activity on friday and saturday to try and narrow the cause.

In brief: What happens Sat?

Dr. Cindy Juster