Breast cancer or hormone imbalance if your nipple is leaking something?

Nipple discharge. Nipple discharge could be on 1 or both breasts, could be physiological or abnormal. The color of discharge is crucial. Many factors can cause nipple discharge-eg. Stimulation, drugs, pregnancy- these usually affected both breast. Infection , tumor or cancer in the breast ducts(bloody&affected one nipple); increase prolactin hormone-another important cause . See your md to find the cause & therapy.
Could be either. Is it unilateral or bilateral? Please consult your doctor asap, especially if the discharge is only on one side. Nipple discharge may be due to local causes or any number of hormonal imbalances.
Probably neither. While this should always be worked up by a physician, bilateral discharge most often is related to stimulation, either external or secondary to medicines or herbs. Unilateral discharge is more likely to be pathological, and bloody discharge should always be considered serious. Most causes, including infections are easy to rx, but making the diagnosis is critical.