I sprained my ankle last monday, followed advice ie rice, a week on its no better, im now getting pins and needles in my foot. What else will help?

Have it looked at. Could be many things, but there is a probable nerve involvement. Have it looked at.
Sprain. Certainly waiting ;longer will not. See your podiatrist for x rays an exam and a treatment plan.
Time/ ankle support. See your pcp for exam. Some people are self- diagnosed w/ an ankle sprain and may have an ankle fx., peroneal tendon subluxation or other problem. If u do have a 'routine' ankle sprain than time, an ankle lace-up support or a 'gelcast' may be helpful @ this point.A NSAID for a week can be helpful. 'sprains' are not healed @ 1 wk and pins/ needles( parasthesias) are common from the swelling. Gl !