Having a layer of dandruff at a specific small area on scalp with pus. Is it fungal infection? How to treat?

Cannot diagnose. It is impossible to know without seeing this whether this is secondary bacterial infection or your are having psoriasis or some other lesion that may require different management. See a dermatologist and have this diagnosed and treated appropriately after face to face relationship. Good luck.