I noticed come and go left side neck pain hurts last like 5 minutes its a sharp pain help what can I do is it consider an emergency help?

Dr. Craig Morton
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Anti-inflammatory
Sharp neck pain usually comes from a degenerative joint or disc in the neck.
Sometimes it's from a muscle strain or sprain. Early treatment options include a short course of nsaids (advil, aleve), gentle massage, moist heat, and focusing on posture. If pain lasts greater than 2 weeks see your physician.

In brief: Anti-inflammatory
Dr. Craig Morton
Dr. Craig Morton
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: No
If it is temder ito massage it is a muscle strain sharp pain with extension is facet pain it should pass in 4-6weeks if it came without trauma and goes it dosemt sound serious take a few alevex with food geta massage go to a chiro.

In brief: No
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Vikram Patel