How can I get motivated to try to succeed after layoffs? I am so depressed.

In brief: Great Advice by

Dr Bansal. Sometimes life feels like go up on a down escalator. It is tough working to get to the top.
You may fall back a number of times before reaching your destination. But - it you don't make any effort - it is guaranteed that you will remain stuck at the bottom.

In brief: Great Advice by

Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: Keep at it

I'm sorry to hear that's happening to you.
But think of it this way. What do you want to do that you have the skills or talent for? Just keep trying. Persistence will pay off. There's usually more failures than successes in life. Then, while searching for a job or working a new job, develop or study for a new skill to become more marketable. Never be complacent. Good luck!

In brief: Keep at it

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Eric Weisman