How long after my wisdom teeth extraction before can I brush my teeth with toothpaste again?

The next day. You should have had some instructions from the dentist explaining this to you. You can start brushing the next day, but be careful around the extraction sites as they are tender, sore and easily abraded and can bleed readily.
Afew days. Usually oral surgeons like the operated area to be minimally stimulated after surgery. The toothpaste can be an irritant, so it would be wise to not use toothpaste at first but after primary healing has taken place, no problem. Light brushing with a soft brush is encouraged!
Same day. It's important to brush your teeth, because the cleaner your mouth is, the less likely you'll get an infection. However, avoid brushing the socket (holes where the teeth used to be) or area of surgery. You don't want to disrupt the blood clot (scab) or loosen the sutures (stitches). Also, avoid aggressive swishing and gargling, if you need to spit lean over the sink and let it gently drip out.
Keep the mouth clean. Sutures are placed in the area of surgery to minimize post-operative bleeding and to help healing. You can brush your teeth the night of surgery but rinse gently. Take care.
At least 24 hours. Wait a minimum of 24 hours. It is best to be careful, as spitting out excess toothpaste can lead to disruption of the blood clot. Avoid spitting, and gently allow the move the fluid and allow the excess "drool" out of your mouth.
Depends. It depends on what the surgery was like. If you don't have stitches, just a day or two. If the teeth were impacted, i'd wait until the stitches were removed before brushing back there, but you should use chlohexidine gluconate mouthwash twice daily to keep bacterial levels down. Your dental surgeon can prescribe this.