Passing kidney stone, used all of my pain medication, need a refill but out of state. What can I do?

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
In brief: ER?
If its that painful, you should go to the er.

In brief: ER?
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Having had 15 kidney stones, you should ALWAYS have your pain meds with you, and the ER is the expensive solution if you do not.
Dr. Robert Bass
Urology
In brief: Call your doctor
Most pharmacies will honor an out of state prescription; however the specific laws of your state may not technically allow it.
I have phoned in prescriptions to the local pharmacy in our state and the patient has had the out of state pharmacy transfer it to them locally through their computer system.

In brief: Call your doctor
Dr. Robert Bass
Dr. Robert Bass
In brief: Pain
Call your doctor frequently the md can prescribe across state lines due to our national dea registration, esp if a big pharmacy like cvs, walgreens, etc.

In brief: Pain
Dr. Howard Usitalo
Dr. Howard Usitalo
Dr. Vikram Patel