Learn somethig then forget a second later. Do I have a learning disability?

In brief: Hard to say

That little info does not give much to work on.
You will always perform at your worst if you are fatigued (poor sleep habits),hungry, sick (acutely or chroniclly), or in a stressful situation.Those issues you can work on & often produce those events.If none apply to you,an educational psychologist can do some specific testing to map out your memory issues.I wouldn't start until I had a checkup 1st

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Maybe

There is an immaturity of several short term memory functions that may affect learning skills.
A specialist can help with diagnosis and proper therapy, if this is indeed present.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Edward Smith
Neurology

In brief: Of course you do

But what is the disability's cause? Possible causes include medications, sleep deprivation, subclinical seizures, dementia, depression, add or adhd.
If you are worried, get it checked out.

In brief: Of course you do

If you are worried, get it checked out.
Dr. Edward Smith
Dr. Edward Smith