Sir my homeopathy dr says duchenne muscular dystrophy is curable with homeopathy should l trust him?

No. I have several colleagues, including some friends here, who use homeopathy. While I'll admit I don't understand it and suspect that it is largely the magic of the practitioner, I think you'll discover that (1) the relationship with the practitioner may make Junior feel better but won't cure him; (2) another ethical homeopath will admit the illness is not curable.
Quackery & delusions. If that "doctor" really could do that, he'd win the Nobel Prize in Medicine. Homeopathy is not medicine. Practitioners have no real medical knowledge. Would you want your MD to practice 214-year-old medicine on you? Because that’s when homeopathy was invented. Join the 21st century. Read “Homeopathy: The Ultimate Fake” at http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/homeo.html.
Muscular dystrophy. Absolutely not cureable with homeopathic treatment. Is an x-linked genetic condition. The average life expectancy for a male affected is 20 years. The fact that you are 29 yo is very unusual for dmd and makes me wonder about you diagnosis.
Your decision. This becomes a decision by you and how they are going to treat it. Have you had failure from allopathic treatment that you are looking at homeopathic treatment.