At how many degree should the kid at 9 years old wear glasses?.She is myopic at 70 and 100 degree.

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Depends

I am not sure what you mean by degrees.
Is this diopters? - which is the technical term for the amount of eyeglass correction needed. Eyeglasses provide clarity of vision. Children quickly know what helps and under what circumstances and will wear glasses appropriately. There is not harm to wearing all the time or intermittently and at 9 years of age the child can self choose.

In brief: Depends

I am not sure what you mean by degrees.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Michael Amster

In brief: Depends on ability

I don't measure in degrees, so we'll talk diopters.
An ophthalmologist can tell you how she's seeing, and what she's capable of. However, if she's unable to see the blackboard or small objects, or is getting headaches, then glasses are called for. Usually once the correction hits around 2 diopters, there's functional loss. Look to see if she's squinting to see at distance.

In brief: Depends on ability

Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Cindy Juster