I floss regularly and floss many times throughout the day out if habit. Could this be bad for my teeth and gums though, although my gums never bleed.

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Anything in excess

Anything in excess can be bad.
Use a SOFT toothbrush and floss properly. Demonstrate your techniques to your dentist or dental hygienist to make sure you are doing it properly. 2-3 times a day should be the max. Ask your dentist to monitor your dental hygiene and health of your teeth and gums. He/she then can best advise you if you are overdoing it.

In brief: Anything in excess

Anything in excess can be bad.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler

In brief: You should be fine..

Flossing is not abrasive and does not use any harsh products.
Done correctly, you will not be damaging your gums. Flossing will go a very long way in keeping your contacts points cavity free and your gums healthy, as evidenced by you inflammation free mouth!

In brief: You should be fine..

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Andrea Brand