For the past 3 days, about the same time everyday, i've been getting a pain in the left and right back area of my head, that i can hardly move my head.

Dr. Rixt Luikenaar

In brief: Caffeine related?

Hi there, most likely related to diet or an activity as caffeine or computer screen.
When was your last eye exam? Also do you drink alcohol at night? It could be a hangover as well. Stay hydrated, drink more fluids, use ice or heat or a massage and stop looking at a screen if the headache comes up. How are your hormone levels? Periods? If continues see our doc for labs!

In brief: Caffeine related?

Dr. Eric Weisman