Due in 2 days and I've been feeling a weird tingling pain down below and pressure in my rectal area. I feel it when i'm standing, should I be concerned?

Dr. Rixt Luikenaar

In brief: Hemorrhoids

Imagine the pressure of a full term baby on your pelvic floor en the increase of bloodflow to the area.
Depending on hemorrhoids (swollen vessels around the anus or vulva) or positioning of the baby (posterior; baby facing forward puts more pressure on rectum). It will pass when you give birth (although temporarily get worse after pushing for 1-2 hours). Keep your bm regular with stoolsoftners.

In brief: Hemorrhoids

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery