How do I fix tennis elbow when I have to continue playing almost every day?

Dr. Scott Slattery
Sports Medicine

In brief: Difficult to "fix"

Tennis elbow is overuse related degeneration of the muscle attachment to the bone on the outside of your elbow, the lateral epicondyle.
It is difficult to get rid of quickly, but it usually gets better with good care. Sometimes a simple modification of your racket grip(make sure it is right circumference) can help. Stretches, eccentric strength(check out flexbar)and relative rest will do the rest.

In brief: Difficult to "fix"

Dr. Scott Slattery
Dr. Scott Slattery
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Cant

Activity modification is most important you can try to aleviate symptoms with injections ice massage not a fix your not broken avoid surgery sucess poorvi n the nonresting choose between comfort or tennis it is your choice.

In brief: Cant

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston