Side effects of orthotics. Sweaty feet?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Materials
If you have sweaty feet then you can treat your sweaty feet.
If you feel the material on the device is causing the sweaty feet there are more breathable topcovers that can be used.

In brief: Materials
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me help
I think nothing in life is perfect, the same thing for orthotic.
If orthotic done right with good indication and good diagnosis they are very helpful. You mention sweaty feet, this could happen any with or without orthotic. There are a lot of abuse as far as orthotic prescription. Go to the right people you will not be disappointed. Thank you.

In brief: Let me help
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Daniel Farber
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: Better socks
You may also want to try wool blend or synthetic material socks that will wick away moisture instead of cotton socks that will absorb that perspiration.

In brief: Better socks
Dr. Daniel Farber
Dr. Daniel Farber
Increased perspiration can occur. Try using powder on your feet or an antifungal spray.

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
In brief: Can you elaborate?
I am not sure if the question is that a side effect of orthotics can be sweaty feet? Feet in general sweat in shoes and there have not been any studies claiming that orthotics will increase sweat while wearing them.

In brief: Can you elaborate?
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery