I get black stains on front teeth so fast that I would have to go to dentist per week if to clean. How can I self clean? No coffee/smoking/tea/wine

Medications? Chlorhexidine based mouthwashes can also stain your teeth. Since the stains build up very quickly, it is probably something that you use or eat quite often.
Better brushing. The black stains are usually caused by chromogenic bacteria, normal in many people. Try a slurry of baking soda and water instead of toothpaste alone.
See a dentist. You may have old bonding material from previous orthodontics or some other foreign body on your teeth which is picking up the stain or from a previous restoration. It may need to be repolished or replaced or removed. Even if it is rough natural tooth structure that is causing the problem there are ways to polish, smooth, or fix problem that should least more than a week.