How do I know the mouth guard I use for grinding is not toxic? I feel bits of it in my throat on bad nights.

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Sometimes

Sometimes we need Government Oversight, although less often than our politicians think.
The materials used in Occlusal Orthotics, night guards custom made for you by your Dentist, are safe & non-toxic. If you have concerns, call the dentist that made the appliance for you.

In brief: Sometimes

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Alvaro Lazo
Dentistry

In brief: If it

Was made at a dental office more likely the materials used are ada fda approved.
If that is the case you should not have any concerns about toxicity.

In brief: If it

Dr. Alvaro Lazo
Dr. Alvaro Lazo
Dr. Jack Hinkle