Does listerine prevent yellow or stained teeth?

No. Listerine does inhibit the formation of plaque to some degree. However, other things contribute to yellowing or stained teeth that the listerine does not prevent. I suggest more meticulous oral hygiene procedures at home, good eating habits, and consultation with a dentist. A dentist can be more specific for you on what it takes to make your teeth look their best.
No. No, listerine is an antibacterial oral rinse. It will not prevent yellowing or staining of the teeth. To whiten teeth, see your dentist for custom bleaching trays and prescription whitening gel.
LITERINE. No it does not prevent yellow or stain teeth but it prevents gum disease due its antiseptic action and is recommended by densists along with chlorhaxadine which can stain your teeth.