Son has complex right renal cyst & simple left cyst. Rbc & WBC in urine no bacteria, nitrite, or leukocytes, & trace amount of protein. 12 yrs old.

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Most are benign

Son has likely seen a specialist as u know it's a complex cyst.
We tend to follow these with kidney ultrasounds. Symptoms of pain, enlarging cyst or suspicious tissue within cyst would be indications for surgical intervention. Many excellent pediatric urologists in pa who can advise.

In brief: Most are benign

Dr. Robert Choate

In brief: What is the question

I'm not sure what the question is, but if you're wondering is there an infection, the urine was probably cultured and will take a few days to return the growth of bacteria or 'colony count'.
Symptoms are an important part of this evaluation as well as past history of problems.

In brief: What is the question

Dr. Jonathan Jassey