Testicular cancer from cycling or testosterone use?

No and No. There is no evidence that cycling is a cause of testicular cancer. As this is a cancer most common in young men it may seem like there is a correlation, but no, cycling does not increase the risk of cancer. Testosterone use will make ones own testicles less active, which may be important, but it does not cause testicular cancer. In certain settings it may be linked to prostate cancer.
Neither... But you may be channeling lance armstrong. It may be familial, is common in young men with undescended testis even if placed properly with surgery, indicating a developmental problem. Boys and young men most common, older men can get seminoma type. Testosterone shrinks testes. Anabolic testosterone type hormones assoc. With liver tumors too.
Not likely. Testicular cancer has an unknown cause. There is an association with the cytogenetic defect isochromosome 12p. It is increased in cases of cryptorchid testes, and is 4-5 times more common in whites than african americans. Risk is also higher in testicular feminization syndromes. Early orchiopexy may be protective.