My dr tried to perform an ablation & couldn't. He says I have scar tissue everywhere from my c sections including my liver, is that normal?

Dr. Seth Derman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Yes, but

Presuming you are referring to an endometrial ablation, scar tissue within the uterus can make it impossible to insert the instrument into the uterus.
The only way adhesions outside the cavity of your uterus could affect this would be from tilting your uterus in a difficult angle. Sometimes this can be overcome with medications or a more experienced hysteroscopic surgeon.

In brief: Yes, but

Dr. Seth Derman
Dr. Seth Derman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham