I have really thick ankles not from being over weight. I have an athletic body and I am trying to find a way to make them smaller. Anything for me?

Cankles. Not sure there are any easy ways around this. You just want to ensure from your primary care physician that you are not experiencing any fluid overload in your system that can manifest as "pitting edema" in your ankle region. Consult your athletic trainer for specific exercises to develop proprioceptive skills, and balance.
Not Really. If you are not overweight, this may just be the way that you are built. There isn't much down there besides bone, tendon, and other vital structures with just a thin layer of skin. While aerobic exercise and calf resistance exercises can increase the tone and size of the muscle, you may just have to embrace your "thick ankles.".