Muscles very sore, particularly arms, unrelated to exercise. Tired. Lack energy. What could be some causes?

In brief: Sore muscles

Myalgia.Sore muscles or inflammation of muscles.
May be medication related - trazadone dehydration, electrolyte imbalance - calcium and magnesium. May be the trazadone, but be sure to check with your dr before you stop the medication.

In brief: Sore muscles

Dr. Jason Armstrong
Dr. Jason Armstrong
Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: There are many

Possibilities, but if you were my patient, given your gender and your age the first thing that i would check for is polymyalgia rheumatica.
The test is a simple blood test called an erythrocyte sedimentation rate. Please see your family doctor for a definitive work-up.

In brief: There are many

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine