A doctor on here told me the "thermage device" is a good way to get rid of loose skin? Price range? I already lift/run/spar. I can't afford surgery

Dr. David Dreyfuss
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Don't bother

Therm age is a radio frequency device that was originally developed for facial laxity.
It didn't work for that so they cranked up the power to be used on the body. It doesn't work there either. Most likely exercise and good nutrition will be of more benefit. If you have had dramatic weight swings you may need surgery.

In brief: Don't bother

Dr. Richard Tholen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Thermage RF devices

Create thermal stimulus to collagen formation, tightening skin.
The problem is that it hurts (some more than others) and the improvements are minimal, especially if you are a plastic surgery candidate. Though you may not want surgery, that may be the most cost-effective and longest-lasting improvement. At 23, you probably need neither!

In brief: Thermage RF devices