Describe how finger tingling and shoulder pain acts due to a impending heart attack.

Referred pain. Occurs when the nerve roots that form a nerve or the nerve that goes to the internal body part also has branches to another area in the skin. The heart has a nerve supply like any other muscle and some of those nerves share a common nerve root with the shoulder and the inside of the arm and forearm. The picture sums it up. If you are worried about this see a medical provider right away.
Variable. Heart attacks can be present in all different ways. It may be asymptomatic (with diabetes), tingling (very rare), shoulder pain, stomach burning (common), chest pain, breathing trouble and so on.