Smoker. I have green mucus and a deep dry cough. How to get rid of it?

Needs Eval... Possible etiologies for your symptoms include chronic bronchitis, a form of copd. Other possibilities include bronchospasm from any cause, gerd, post-nasal drip or a combination of these diagnoses. The most important thing for you to do is to quit smoking today! see your doctor for diagnosis and treatment since all of these possibilities have different treatments.
I think u know... Sorry, dont hate this answer, but it starts with stopping the cigarettes. Obvious i know, and difficult to do, but it truly is the most important step you can take for a healthier you.