Vestibular migraine? Past 2weeks felt pressure around eyes & nose, niggly headache, waves of dizzyness now & then feels like its from eyes ?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Sinus Headache

Many patients with pain in the sinus area of the face or around the eyes are often diagnosed with a “sinus headache.
” however, many patients with these symptoms met the ihs criteria for migraine without aura but received a diagnosis of “sinus headaches” resulting in incorrect treatment. My recommendation: see a headache specialist for ruling out secondary headache, proper diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Sinus Headache

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Vikram Patel