Chlamydia infection. Is there a good method that can eradicate it in 48 hours?

For sure. Chlamydia is usually treated with a single dose of Azithromycin 1g. One's partner should be treated as well. There are other treatments which take longer to work and are often not as effective.
Got a hot date? You can take a one dose antibiotic pill to eradicate the infection but recommend using condoms until the infection is proven to have resolved. The only way to recheck is to wait at least 3 months to prove it is gone.