My newborn baby doesn't want my milk. I'm so depressed. I want to breast feed him. Also, I have an inverted nipple and my milk doesn't flow quickly.

In brief: Not uncommon

Talk with gyn and see lactation specialist- they have multiple aids for you and you are right to want to breast feed, nurture your baby and reduce your breast risks as well.

In brief: Not uncommon

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Try breast pump!

In brief: A/W Dr Zacharias

& Dr Wright. A breast feeding consultant (This used to be one of my husband's jobs) can be super helpful.
Breast feeding can be very challenging for women with inverted nipples it nipples don't become fully erect with nipple stimulation. Please don't beat yourself up or get depressed. This doesn't mean you are any less of a good mother.

In brief: A/W Dr Zacharias

Dr. Adam Levy