My baby has always been very active. But now I am in labor he slowed down. Fhr ok but im worried.?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Labor
As long as that fetal heart rate is ok, your baby is ok.
Remember, if you were going to pass through the narrow birth canal, you'd find it easier to pass if you settled down quietly and went with the flow. This is a normal phase of labor.

In brief: Labor
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Tight spaces
The room to poke you has decreased as baby enters the transition of labor.
Heart rate is the best gauge of health in labor, with normal fluctuations caused by changing pressures, but the recovery from slower to regular rate tells you & the team that things are going well.

In brief: Tight spaces
Dr. Jane Van Dis