Best treatment for cystic acne, I get one on my chin once in a while but it takes forever to go away, do I need antibiotics? Thank you!

Dr. Karen Han
Dermatology
In brief: See a dermatologist
If the cysts appear with your periods, this is likely hormonally driven, and your doctor may consider medications to stabilize hormonal fluctuation.
If cysts are rare, he/she might inject the cyst with a steroid to reduce inflammation.

In brief: See a dermatologist
Dr. Karen Han
Dr. Karen Han
Dr. Pam Yoder
Thank you, Dr Han.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Great Q 4 DERM
Thanks for your question.
As ht chief of engagement, i know most of the top docs and will refer your q to the appropriate ones. Expect to see more answers, and don't hesitate to follow me. @drpam.

In brief: Great Q 4 DERM
Thanks for your question.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder