Is prostate cancer the main cause of incontinence in men?

Incontinence. Incontinence of urine may be complication of surgery for prostate cancer (rarely from radiation therapy to the prostate as well). It is rare for prostate cancer itself to cause incontinence as a presenting symptom, if that is the question.
No. Prostate cancer doesn't cause incontinence. Incontinence can develop from treatments for the cancer.
No. The main causes of incontinence in men is prostate enlargement and overactive bladder. Prostate cancer is a small percentage of incontinence in men. If you have incontinence, see your doctor many treatments short of surgery are available.
Not cancer per se. Treatment for benign enlargement of the prostate and prostate cancer may lead to incontinence. The cancer per se is not the cause of incontinence.
Not exactly. Prostate cancer in itself rarely is a cause of urinary incontinence. When locally advanced, it can cause urinary retention. Prostatectomy, a surgical treatment for prostate cancer, can often cause some degree of stress urinary incontinence that can get better with time. Enlargement of the prostate (BPH) can cause overflow or urge urinary incontinence. Overactive bladder can also cause leakage.