Pt with perennial allergic rhinitis and a deviated nasal septum, how can I treat this?

Deviated septum. a deviated septum can be corrected surgically to bring the septum to the midline. If there are symptoms like nasal obstruction, snoring or recurrent sinusitis, have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist.
Steroids and Surgery. The rhinitis can be treated utilizing nasal steroids, however if your septum is deviated - surgery might be the only option if it is impinging on your breathing. Speak to your ENT or plastic surgeon.