What is the treatment for kidney stones in rural town?

Water. The treatment is the same if you are in a rural town, city or out of the country. You must drink 2 to 3 liters of water daily in order to prevent kidney stones. Also depending on your diet, you might need to avoid certain foods. Additionally, small kidney stones will pass in the urine. However larger kidney stones will need the help of a urologist.
Fluids. The best prevention for kidney stones is increasing your water intake. Fluids or foods that are high in oxalate and excess sodium should also be avoided. Foods to be avoided include coffee, teas, nuts, and sodas as this increase your chances of developing another kidney stone.