I was standing for almost an hour putting a lot of strain on my legs and these bumps showed up. I can't get the itching to stop. What could they be?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Difficult

Without your describing where you were standing and what these "bumps" look like it is very difficult to guess.
Were you in poison ivy, were you bitten by insects, are other things going on? Very often people relate the onset of symptoms to events which happen in the same time period, but unfortunately in many instances there is no direct relationship between the activity and the disease.

In brief: Difficult

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff