I have a tingling pain on my upper chest, that lasts thirty seconds once every few days. What could it be?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Unclear
It's not clear to me from your (necessarily) brief description what the cause is.
The description does not suggest heart disease which is an exertional, oppressive sensation, generally lasting >5 minutes associated with breathlessness.

In brief: Unclear
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Liviu Klein
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Muscle spasms
If the pain is short lived (less than a minute), it is likely musculoskeletal in nature.
Cardiac pain usually lasts several minutes and occurs most often with exertion or stress or cold weather.

In brief: Muscle spasms
Dr. Liviu Klein
Dr. Liviu Klein