What can I do about my loose skin under neck?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Not much short of...
All loose skin that develops is as a result of loss of fibrous tissue within the skin layers and some fat replacing muscle tissue--aging of this organ.
The lose of fibrous tissue= the droop. Exercising the muscles that are droopy might help a bit. Then there are retinol products, certain facial massage brushes, and certain cosmetic creams may help the appearance. But permanent change is surgical.

In brief: Not much short of...
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Videh Mahajan
In brief: Skin
Not much unless you want to see a plastic surgeon.

In brief: Skin
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Or non-invasive cosmetic YAG laser like the Cutera Genesis or Titan do a fabulous job of turning turkey necks into normal looking skin again by stimulating collagen synthesis and tightening. Together, they are awesome. Have seen it in my cosmetic laser beauty practice. No down time, needs at least 3 treatments to amplify the collagen stimulation. No injections needed! Very happy patients!!:D