I fell in my ankle jan.29 and it's been swelling up and tingling. Sometimes u can walk & sometimes I cant. Front of ankle... Did it cheering.Sprained?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Get evaluated
Symptoms of nerve damage can range from a numbness and tingling sensation, possibly a burning sensation, to an uncomfortable painful sensation of the extremities.
For some, these symptoms are mild, while for others, they can be severe and disabling. Neuropathy can develop as a result of a pinched nerve, trauma, drug side effect, and some diseases such as diabetes. See your physician.

In brief: Get evaluated
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
In brief: See a doctor
With this history you need to see a doctor for an exam to determine the injury.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Malinda Linn
In brief: Seek care
Given that your injury is over two months old with continuing symptoms you should seek orthopedic care to have the damage fully evaluated.

In brief: Seek care
Dr. Malinda Linn
Dr. Malinda Linn