Serious chest pain and breathing difficulty? Asthma at 60?

Can be a heart probl. Chest pain and shortness of breath including wheezing can be a sign of heart disease specially at the age of 60. It is important that you check with your doctor.
C ur doctor now. If u r experiencing these symptoms now, seek immediate medical attention! u could be having a heart attack. If u have had these symptoms for weeks and months, u could be having asthma. Asthma can start in 60 year olds. Either way, see a doctor asap.
Chest pain. Could be asthma if associated with wheezing (in most cases) but typically asthma is not assocated with chest pain. It could be due to acs (acute coronary syndrome) which is very serious. Needs urgent evaluation.