How do I get rid of major heel pain from hiking to far yesterday?

Dr. Videh Mahajan
In brief: Heel pain
Adequate heel support by using good fitting shoes.
Trying insoles may also help.

In brief: Heel pain
Trying insoles may also help.
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Grt Q for ORTHO FOOT
Thanks for your question.
As ht chief of engagement, i know most of the top docs and will refer your q to the appropriate ones. Expect to see more answers, and don't hesitate to follow me. @drpam.

In brief: Grt Q for ORTHO FOOT
Thanks for your question.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Depends on the cause
Heel pain is most often caused by plantar fasciitis, a condition that is sometimes also called heel spur syndrome when a spur is present.
Heel pain may also be due to other causes, such as infection, tendonitis, arthritis, stress fracture, nerve irritation, retained foreign body, bone tumor, or a cyst. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Depends on the cause
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat